Thursday, April 30, 2009

Never did I ever love anyone other than you,

But secretly, I always want to see you cry so I push you until you do.

Not much happened today, the usual, EXCEPT for the afternoooooon. <33 M'kay so I spent all of periods 4 and 5 in tech to help set up for the art show, and HE was there the whole time <3 Omg, just be prepared for some major teenage girlishness. 'Kay so I was putting some tools away in the cabinet and HE was there with his friend, putting up a backdrop thing. So yeah, his friend was on the ladder and HE was like, "No, not yet, there's someone there," and his friend was all, "That's a nice way to refer to someone right there," and HE was like, "Well I don't know her name," Then HE turned to ME and said, "Sorry, I don't know your name, what is it?" OMG. I know he was just being a polite senior to a freshman, but I was like, melting inside. He is so cute. Oh frack, I sound so frickin' girly. BUT I WARNED YOU. But yeah, omfggggggg, I don't care if it was out of mere politeness, HE asked what MY name was! Oh jeeeez, I am still so bubbly :)
I remember near the beginning of the year, he came into tech and sat with me, my friend, and one of the teachers, and was talking, right? And the way he says zebra is cute. Most people I know pronounce it as zee-bra, but he says it like zeh-bra. I bet a lot of people do, but I don't careeeee. *Okay, Angeli. You need to calm down.* I should move onto a new topic or else I will type for ages about how he's in Gr 12 and he doesn't seem like he's carrying anything over to September so I'll never see him again. D:

Oddly enough, I don't feel like typing much more. After school, I went to the bridge again with Joan Reed-Lutz and
Allan and we took some pictures. They were okay, but the quality is always better with sunshine. Oh, and we met a Siberian Husky named Bam Bam! His owners were nice, they let random teenagers pet their doggy. :)

I'm gonna go.
Still bubbly. Haha ;)

Peacee! xox

Currently listening to: My Worst Nightmare by Forever the Sickest Kids
Namedrop of the day: Alice Cooper

1 comment:

Joan Padaloy said...

ahahaha. you owed me one on my post yesterday and it seems as though you have paid it off. Wait, i've never heard you say it in person before. I shall hear it soon:)
-The One and only, Joan Reed-Lutz;)