Thursday, April 23, 2009

Hey, hey there, we're almost home.

Lies, it's only third period. I absolutely cannot wait for school to be over. Not just this year, all of it. It's extremely stressful at the worst of times, and once you're behind, it's difficult to get back on track. Oh well, only a month more of work, then a month of exams. Oh wait, that's not good at all. Ugh, so much work to catch up on, yet so little time to do the catching up. Like everything, highschool seems to also take me a whole round to warm up. Next year, I swear I will not make the same typical mistakes. I swear, seriously. It's terrible, but we deal.

Next topic, hmm.. Ha, I -tweeted- at school, wooow. I'm in English, bored out of my mind, and procrastinating as usual.
Okay well it's just about lunch, I'm gonna go.

Peace, xox

Currently listening to: Almost Here by The Academy Is...
Namedrop of the day: Michael Guy Chislett

No comments: