Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Just be yourself

Any way that you want to!

Sooooo hey ;) I'm in English with my friends (including Joan Reed-Lutz, because I owed her one of those, hah) and my left hand is DYING. Darn Smokie had to jump on my laptop and make me drop the laptop and BAM, charger is broken :( So yeah now I have to hold it in place for it to charge. Oh the pain!

Next subject, Frrrrrench boys ;) After check-in, I went to my locker and Sarah was there and she saw my two (and only two!) posters of Jason Dolley<33 MY French boyfran is Gaspard Ulliel, mmm. Appropriately nicknamed Gasp-hard Drool-iel. He has that affect on girls, haha.

SO I did that ^ part of the post at schoolio's and now I'm at home. Hmm, okay well we ran. How did I do? Let's just say SOMEONE had to come 81st. Ahem. :( What else. Oh yeee, I showed Joan to go under the bridge and be scary trolls. Yes, yes we are very cool LOL. Ughhh, I don't feel like typing muchhhh. Okay, quick one sentences.

Went to the park. Got sand in between my toes. Laughed at little children. I was kidding. Bought popcorn. Sang songs very loud (Love Story & Right Round). Filmed a make-shift video of the Rice Crispies commercial. The end.

Peacee, xox

Currently listening to: Be Yourself by Morcheeba
Namedrop of the day:
Mathew Gray Gubler

1 comment:

Joan Padaloy said...

ahahahahaha! I mentioned the troll thing on my blog too!
ANd I Love all the songs in this post! ADVIL COMMERCIAL!
We shall go under the bridge, yet again:)