Friday, April 17, 2009

My knuckles are bloody from beating someone up.

Pfft. As if. Nahh, just from climbing a tree and fixing a bike. Man, saying that makes me feel so tough-ish. The weather was just amazing, I loved it :D My siblings, God-siblings, and I went outside for about 3 hours and finally connected with our neighbours! Hallelujahh, time not spent stuck in the tiny hellhole I call home. Just kidding, my home isn't that bad, I swear.

Guhhh, I just had this posting thing open for like, half an hour and didn't type anything. Yaaaay ADD. Anyway, THIS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Mh0rBN_oIs&feature=channel is the frickin bomb, man. Oh my gosh, I love this band so much, I can't wait for the video <33 Not only is their music amazing, they're pretty adorable, too. Ha, I sound like a fangirl. Maybe I am one? Whatever, as long as their music is good, it's all good.

I have to go. I used my time on Facebook and Youtube so I can't write as much as I had hoped; tomorrow I guess.

Peace, xox.

No comments: