Sunday, April 19, 2009

This clock never seemed so alive.

Oh, hey :)
Today, I was in such a cleaning mood. My whole family was. I love spring cleaning, ahah. You can actually see the floor in my room now! Hallelujahh! Listening to some The Maine. Daaamn, John Ohh and his sexy voice ;) I wish I could see them in two Tuesdays from now, soo sad.

'Kay I started this blog before dinner, left, and now I'm back. So my train of thought is completely gone. But now there's a new one. I am still wholly and utterly convinced that my family, mostly my mother, is trying to rid me of my vegetarianism and sneaking meat into my meals. I found a piece of meat in my dinner just now. It's almost been a year! Do they not respect my choices?? Seriously, I'm old enough to decide most of what I do in life! Anyway, I made some excuse to leave the table earlier and ta da, here I am.

Hmmm, what else to talk about.. Oh, I have a 'super TA interview' tomorrow. Grrreat. Reality will slap me in the face with a giant fish. So scared. I am like, intolerant to failure. It terrifies me along with disappointment and shame of me. Ughh.

Okay, last subject change before I go. My friend and I were talking, and she brought up webs, so I think I'm going to actually use my own website now! Shockerr. Man, I make waaay too many accounts for different sites :/ So yeah, if you wanna check it out, it's http://www.beautiful-insanityy.webs.com.

I should go, goodnight! xox

No comments: