Wednesday, April 22, 2009

HAPPY EARTH DAY!

Or night?

THINK GREEN.
Did you? You better have. Or I'm gonna go down to your house and stab the door with a butter knife. :)
After school today, I saw a special Earth Day episode of THE NAKED BROTHERS BAND. Oh jeez, it was funny. The fact that I was watching, that is. Something about YTV and Disney shows seem to amuse me. Anyway, they were talking about Al Gore and Santa and polar bears and voodoo tea.
Surprisingly I don't feel like typing much, maybe because of the freshhh blueberry muffins Bee made, ahaha.

'Kay next thing. I have fallen victim to Twitter. Sure, I totally fail at it, but I made one even when I swore I wouldn't. Thanks, Ailyn, thanks. I really should stop making sites and stufff.

Third thing, probably the last thing, I've just turned into a fan girl again when I was watching the music video for Tonight, I Love You by The Latency... again. Man, and I was doing so well being normal!

Ah, so I spent like, 15 minutes trying to embed the video here, but I honestly can't figure it out (and no, there's obv no given embedding code) and I need to work. So here's the link:

http://watch.muchmusic.com/muchmore/muchmore-music-videos/fresh-on-muchmore/clip156854#clip156854

Apparently my dinner is getting cold, so I should go.
Later, xox

Currently listening to: Big Yellow Taxi by Counting Crows
Namedrop of the day: Al Gore

**EDIT**
Instead of posting a new entry, I thought I might as well continue with this one. My brother got some recording program for the computer, and it is honestly so much fun. I'm tracking vocals for this song my friend and I wrote, but sadly that's it, just vocals. Oh well, maybe in a few years we'll be pro enough at our instruments to add more :)

1 comment:

Joan Padaloy said...

Ahahaha. This is a funny one bitch. You know what's weird? I was listening ot Big Yellow Taxi while reading that.