Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Lemonade, v1 & v2

So I found my old notebook in my locker and thought I'd put my friend poems up. They're basically the same poem, but in different formats? They are pretty cheesy, but it was an assignment last year. Well, enjoy.

V1
E double M A.
Well, what can I say?

She's a true friend,
One I'll have 'til the end.

She's always there for me,
We're practically like family.

When life gives me lemons,
She makes lemonade.

She always tries to understand,
She's always there with a helping hand.

Helping me up when I fall,
She's my best friend through it all.

When I feel blue, red, black, or don't even know,
Where can I go?

To Emma,
Who's always waiting with two glasses of life's lemonade.


V2
E M M A .
Who is she?
She is my f r i e n d .
my m u c h a c h a .
If I were Bella,
She'd be Alice.
She can listen,
and make me laugh.
When I feel down and blue,
She can cheer me up.
She's a l w a y s t h e r e .
When life gives me lemons,
She makes
L e m o n a d e .

Currently listening to: Lemonade by Passion
Namedrop of the day: Nolan Gerard Funk

2 comments:

Joan Padaloy said...

AHHHHAAA...nice.
your poems are good actually, I love the Alice part:)

Angeli said...

Haha, riiight.
+ of course you love the Alice part, hah :)