Thursday, April 23, 2009

Everyone pretends they're happy,

I just realized how utterly dull and horrendous my school life is. During hours, I honestly feel like a robot, going to the same places, avoiding the same places, feeling so effin' down. Then once I'm out in the lovely sunshine, it's all better. Then I go inside to do homework, and I'm yanked down to earth again. Like I swear, I daydreamed for almost all of period 5, just staring at the DIGITAL clock. How pathetic. But once I was at the park, I met up with some friends and we went under the bridge and stufff, it was nice. Then at home, I went to the neighbourhood park with my younger siblings and godsisters and a couple of our neighbours. Just chilling outside and talking. I really need more days like that. <3

PS Who the heck is he talking about in his pm? D:

Currently listening to: Lipstick Camera Canvas by The Cafe Kids
Namedrop of the day: Oprah Winfrey, ha.

No comments: