Monday, April 20, 2009

Kill the conversation and wrap it up in a lie.

Oh. Em. Gee.
RAIN!
I honestly love the rain. Aha, how typical, talking about the weather. And today after school, holy crap. I was practically in heaven. Well, as everything, rainy weather does have an underside as sore as the soles of your feet after running 15 miles in flipflops. Oh yeah, I went there. Ha, anyway. There are just so many worms! Don't get me wrong, I'm not the "Eww! A worm!" type of person, but it was like "Whoa, why is there a thick piece of pink yarn on the sidewalk? .... IT'S A WORM" I just don't want worm guts on my shoes, and I don't want all those worms dead. Watch, by the time the rain stops, there will be a million worm souls gone to heaven. I do not want to walk in a bunch of dried up worms tomorrow :( RIP Wormie. That's the name of my first pet. Omigoshnowai, he was a worm. Ha, I was a stupid kindergartener.

Hmm, what else to talk about.. Today I went to school, oh wow? I had a 'super TA interview'. So basically, I plan to qualify for Carry-Over Status for English and French, but finish them in summer school. Oh shit. Those two words (summer school, not 'oh shit' ahah). Everytime I hear them, it's like someone driving a stake through my heart. The fading sound of its pounding, like a resilient reminder of my academic career, or rather, lack thereof.

GOODNIGHT. Wasted more time on other shit, ha.

Bye, xox

No comments: