Friday, April 24, 2009

It's a death row pardon two minutes too late.

Why is everyone starting to listen to this song again out of nowhere? When I was SIX I was singing this song and knew every word. It's like Twilight, it came out like a bajillion years ago, but people only start knowing about it like, way after. It's not annoying that everyone likes it, it's the fact that two years ago, people were like "Ew, vampires, that's so stupid," and now they're Hale-ing themselves (pardon the pun) as MRS Cullen, or MRS Hale, or MRS Black, or shit. It's a little too ironic, dontcha think? Hah, see what I did there :p

I'm in InsPirE right now, avoiding the tumbling mess that is my life. I lost my earbuds AGAIN so right now I can only hear the screeches and vulgar belching (literally, I just heard one of the loudest burps in my life) of students in the halls. Save meeeee. I want to go home, I want to go outside, and now I sound like a whiny little child. Great. Maybe I feel like one. Maybe.

My stomach is grumbling terribly, I think someone else may have heard it. I missed breakfast as usual, and it is still only 2nd period. I wanna eat the pear in my bag, but I don't think I can in class. Even though this is hardly a classroom, more of a room, perse. Oh well, I'll wait. I should do work now.

Toodles, xox

Currently listening to: Ironic by Alanis Morissette
Namedrop of the day: Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader

1 comment:

Joan Padaloy said...

ahha. that is fuuuuunnyy. just eat the damn pear already. i love twilight, however and i must agree with your statements. on the other hand, i am still Hale-ing myself Ms. Hale or Mrs. Emmett Cullen;)

Don't worry, i hope i didn't give you any seizures.:)