Saturday, April 18, 2009

Daamn, he's BLAISE-in' hot ;)

Psst, This Providence is bomb, go check 'em out! & I don't know why the time is wrong o n here. :]

So right now I really wish I lived in the US. My boredom and procrastination of homework made me go on Myspace, which led to browsing, and the end result? Looking at loads of merch I can never have :( If only my parents weren't so paranoid about online shopping, I swear, my whole wardrobe would be from the 'Net. Santa, if you happen to read this, I want the yellow The Maine hoodie and the moustache Hope For A.M. tee, please :D

What else.. Oh yeah! Last night, holyy shiit(ake)! Just so you know, Ghost Whisperer is probably in my top 3 favourite shows. Anyway, if you just so happened to watch it yesterday, you would have seen the ending, and if you saw the ending, you would know that Melinda might be preggers! I cannot wait until next Friday. FYI, I don't watch much television except Ghost Whisperer and criminal shows (CSI, Criminal Minds, Law & Order, etc).

Back to the present, my fam went bowling today and I realized I can totally bowl without the side-boards. Awwhh yeah! ... It just takes me a whole game to get warmed up first. Seriously man, I got like less than 50 on the first game, losing to a couple of 9 year olds. Embarassing much?? Oh well, they cheered for me anyway. OH OH OH. I also played that Stackers game, and got TWO prizes when I won once, a funky watch and a bracelet. So far, my wrists are not itching, so I do not question their quality, haha. :)

Anyway, that was long. I should go.
Later, xox

1 comment:

Joan Padaloy said...

ahha. yea, i'm very surprised at myself. I didn't really think that I was going to be using this. And yet, I post three times today!