Friday, May 1, 2009

Hit the club up,

And yo girl is on my list.

Urgh gotta rush this, Ghost Whisperer just started and I don't wanna be on the computer late.
M'kay so during phys ed, Dorothy was singing the old Pokemon theme song to encourage me, and it was funny. That was period 3. At lunch, a couple of us (Joan, Allan, and I) went outside, and my niner crush (lmfao so girly, I have like 5 'crushes', but pft whatever) was there, and yeeah that's it :) I didn't see the guy from the post below alllllll day! Saaaaad face. but after school I went to band to sign out my instrument and one of my other 'crushes' was there and he bumped into me and said sorry. Lmfao first word to me, but not first body contact ;) LMFAO nah, it's just that in the halls, it can get quite crowded. Crushes is always in quotations because it's more of a ou-he's-nice-to-look-at thing. That's all. I must now flee to view the latest episode of Ghost Whisperer.

I fare thee well, xox

Currently listening to: Jumping (Out the Window) REMIX by Ron Browz ft. Forever the Sickest Kids
Namedrop of the day: Brendon Boyd Urie

No comments: