Friday, April 24, 2009

Oh my gosh.

So I just came down to completely and totally spazz about two of my most favourite shows in the whole entire world, Ghost Whisperer and Flashpoint!!!!!! Oh my effin' gosh, I honestly do not like using more than one exlamation point, but really? Just LOVED the episodes today.

Let's start with Ghost Whisperer.
First off, without watching the episode & only reading the info, one of the guest stars was THAD LUCKINBILL. For those of you who are not familiar with the name, he's the extremely hot blonde JT in the soap opera, The Young & The Restless. Shut up. My grandmother likes to watch it, and I'm too polite to change the channel. :D Well, they also just had to put Victoria (Amelia Heinle) there, too. Jeez, they have to be made as a couple in two different shows? Haha. SECONDLY ABOUT THIS EPISODE, the ghost was portrayed by JOHNNY PACAR. Oh jeez, the countless times I've teased my friend about liking him.. But I honestly have to admit he looked pretty good-lookin' in this episode, ahahah. Oh and Eli is so cute for a guy in his late 30's, the way he acts is so adorkable. Hmmm what else, oh, how about MELINDA IS SERIOUSLY PREGGERS THIS TIME. Ahahah spoilers, biaatch. If you didn't watch it yet, too bad mofo's. By the way, it was JIM's baby BEFORE he died. Oh sheet. There are so many capitalized words here. Be prepared for more, because...

ONTO FLASHPOINT. M'kay, first of all, Ryan Kennedy. Enough said. Remember Travis from Whistler? Or Cosmic Kid from Smallville? Ryan. He is such a QT. Ha, I know I said I didn't watch much television, but those shows are from before, I promise :) But the episode wasn't great just because the storyline just tugged at my heartstrings. A successful man (Kennedy) seemingly has it all, a lovely and pregnant wife, a good job at the bank, nice house. However, his gambling older half brother (James Gilbert) calls on him yet again to bail him out of trouble. To make sure the money gets transferred to the big boss, they kidnap the pregnant wife and obv threaten to kill her. Anyhow, they go through trouble to try and get access codes for the million dollars and such, while the team goes to get the wife. Then Justin (Kennedy) finds out his brother knew the gang and frickin' told them about Justin and his bank job and that he always bails out his older bro, right? WHAT A JERK! It may not seem so dramatic, but my words cannot describe the show. It was lovely. Oh, and Donna got a job with Team 3, so Jules and Sam are staying. I still don't like Jules. :(

Father dearest now needs the computer, I best be off now.
Goodnight, xox

Currently listening to: You Might As Well Be In Space by The Years Gone By
Namedrop of the day: Elvis Costello

1 comment:

Joan Padaloy said...

Urgh. I did not watch it so I refused to read further that Oh My Gosh. Lol. Dance-off Beatch.
neeways, geo essay. and you should read my whole post, cus it's funny. it just recalls the day, is all. my brother said that Chad Michael Murray was on Ghost Whisperer?
hmmm. i knew he was lying.:)