Saturday, May 16, 2009

There's always something in your way

What can you say? You're gonna have a good day.

There are several things I want to talk about. I guess I'll start with the ones that happened first.
The season finales of Grey's Anatomy and Ghost Whisperer. Oh my gosh. Talk about major cliff hangers. Both finales ended with you wanting more. Will Izzy and George die? Were they meeting each other in the afterworld elevator? I was hanging on to the edge of my seat and then it was over. Just wow. I could only catch half of it, because I was at a school spring concert (we were pretty good, except for the drums in one song *ahem Julian ahem*). Now, for Ghost Whisperer.. I will make it short and sweet, for if I don't... I will probably fill this whole page. But be warned, there will most definitely be spoilers.
1. Zoe dies :(
2. You can see Eli's undies when Carl the Watcher visits him. LOOOOOL.
3. Melinda's mother hires her this obsurd wedding planner.
4. Melinda's baby is going to be a BOY!
5. He will be able to do even more than Melinda can, and that obv worries her.
6. Jim/Sam and Melinda ditch the big wedding and have a renewal instead, and they have it on the street they first met. Alright, let's have it. *universal Awwww*

I suppose that's long enough. Next topic, the Meyers Briggs personality test (Meyers Briggs Type Indicator, or MBTI). My friend, Alexandra, was telling me about it and I'd already heard of it. Most of the personality tests I've seen are those predictable 10 question quizzes on Facebook, haha. The results I got were pretty accurate. I was so indecisive in answering though. I think 98% of my answers were the exact middle of Very Inaccurate to Very Accurate. That's my whole life, indecision. Well, here are the results.

I am type: INFJ - "Author". Strong drive and enjoyment to help others. Complex personality. 1.5% of total population. Talk about minority.

Possible Career Paths for the INFJ:
Clergy / Religious Work
Teachers
Medical Doctors / Dentists
Alternative Health Care Practitioners, i.e. Chiropractor, Reflexologist
Psychologists
Psychiatrists
Counselors and Social Workers
Musicians and Artists
Photographers
Child Care / Early Childhood Development

Traits:
Intuitively understands people and situations
Idealistic
Highly principled
Complex and deep
Natural leaders - I don't think so.
Sensitive and compassionate towards people
Service-oriented
Future-oriented
Value deep, authentic relationships
Reserved about expressing their true selves
Dislike dealing with details unless they enhance or promote their vision
Constantly seeking meaning and purpose in everything
Creative and visionary
Intense and tightly-wound
Can work logically and rationally - use their intuition to understand the goal and work backwards towards it


Take the test yourself.

It seems really accurate, or is it that I'm just so typical and predictable? Who knows. These 'tests' are entertaining.

I just remembered I have one more thing to talk about. Zebrahead! I just stumbled across their mash-up music videos on Youtube, and they are really good. I think their Paramore one is my favourite. Go listen to them :)

Currently listening to: Good Day by The Click Five
Namedrop of the day: Carl Jung,whose principles are the base of the Meyers Briggs Type Indicator

No comments: