Friday, May 8, 2009

Chisel my heart out of stone,

I give in every time.

It feels like I haven't been on this in a while, though it's really only been a couple of days, haha. So what do you think of the new layout? I think spring has been cut short, it's gone almost directly from winter to summer, hasn't it? Anyway, I suppose much hasn't happened this week, other than art show. So I suppose I'll talk about that.

Integrated technology (basically woodshop) is part of the art show, too, so it needs security to make sure people don't steal stuff, right? And students need 5-6 hours for a quest unit, and security counts. Anyway, for an hour each day after school, I stayed in the construction lab until 4. Now, I don't really like trash talking people or saying stuff about them behind their backs, but this one chick really was something. She's self-centered, a perfectionist in that she has to win, and she acts in a way that reminds you of a spoiled 7 year old. Oh distractions, I don't feel like typing anymore, seeing as how Criminal Minds starts in about 13 minutes. Let's just say this girl got on my nerves and I couldn't wait to leave.

On a lighter note, I think a bunch of friendships that have somewhat broken loose are starting to be healed again. Sure, it'll take time, but I'm willing if they are. Even school things are seeming brighter. I guess I just needed to regain my look-at-the-bright-side attitude and just smile. It helps so much, even if you feel like a piece of pig poop. :)

Girl time, awhh yeah! Did anyone watch Spectacular? Oh my gosh, Nolan Gerard Funk was hott! Go Canada ;) And also, Colleen from The Young & The Restless was there, and Lola from Zoey 101, and that army chick from Cadet Kelly. Yep. It was a nice story, a bit typical, but most movies are. Maybe that's why we love them.

I'm going to stop myself there because Ghost Whisperer is starting right about now.

Peace! xox

Currently listening to: My Heroine by Silverstein
Namedrop of the day: Jennifer Love Hewitt

No comments: