Sunday, May 17, 2009

Hope dangles on a string

Like slow spinning redemption.

It's the weekend and as usual, I am forced to stay home. I suppose it's not all too bad, I suppose I just have a flair for the dramatic. See what I did there? Haha, anyway, there used to be three people sleeping in my room: myself, my sister, and my younger brudduh. Yesterday, my little bro moved out and into my older brother's room, so now my sister and I have a desk and loads more space. Because you all really needed to know that, right? I dunno. I just wanted something to talk about. I don't really feel like rambling on about pointless things, so I suppose I'll leave it at an early Happy Victoria Day. I'm going to soak up some sun or learn a new song now.

Peacee, xox

Currently listening to: Vindicated by Dashboard Confessional
Namedrop of the day: Dr. Phil, just 'cause.

No comments: