Monday, May 11, 2009

Sex sells

And your sex cells make all the lost boys drool.

Today was... interesting. The one day I remember about bringing extra socks for phys ed is the day I leave them on my bed. Hm. So all day, my socks were frickin' muddy and gross :( Ahh, I almost got distracted for too long again. Well nosiree! Not this time! It is currently 9:03pm and I have about an hour before my father kicks me off the computer. Anyway. Running through the forest during period one after a few nights of rain meant extra muddy muddles (mud puddles) and bye bye white socks. Yep, it was just lovely. Ah, so it's now 9:21.. I am terrible with focus. Good thing I saw the new episode of CSI Miami on the Atlantic channel early :D

Anyway, other than running, we spent periods 4 and 5 in the cafetorium learning about sex ed. Hence the title of this post. Plus I just love The Maine, haha. To be honest, I didn't learn much. Except about the STD/STI e-cards. Apparently, if you find out you have an STd/STI, you have to tell your lovers of the past 6 months. And if you find it difficult to tell them over the phone or in person, send them an e-card. One goes like this, "Roses are red, violets are blue, I gave you syphilis when we screwed at the zoo," Yeah. That really makes it easier. But the other things were just about how contraceptives don't always work and how it's tough to have a teenage pregnancy and yeah.

--- OH SHEET only 15 possible minutes left. Frig, I suck at focusing.

What else, okay Dorothy totally got me into this whole Dresden Codak thing. It's some kind of comic, but it's not just sitcoms, they're educated and make you think. OKAY IT IS NOW 10 O'CLOCK. I must flee, but do please read those comics. There's also the author's Livejournal to explain some things. Enjoy, for I must be off.

Toodles, xox

Currently listening to: The Way We Talk by The Maine
Namedrop of the day: Plato, or
Πλάτων in Greek

2 comments:

dreeebbie said...

She's fresh to death,
She'll be the death of you,
Seduction leads to destruction.

Angeli said...

She's fresh to death, she'll be the death of me.
She's fresh, she's fresh, but not so clean. :)