Sunday, May 3, 2009

Boys will be boys

Hiding in estrogen and wearing aubergine dreams.

Okay so I didn't post anything yesterday because, well, nothing interesting happened yesterday. I woke up at 1pm, so there goes half the day. I watched a couple of cartoons with my little brudduh. I honestly cannot remember what I did for the rest of the day. Certainly not units, hah.

What happened today?
Again, not much. I just felt like posting something. A bunch of little random things happened today.
1. Ryan Sheckler was on True Jackson VP. I have to say, he looked like a bald girl. It's just that his eyes are so freaking pretty and his eyelashes are so long. I am so jealous of them.
2. I found my Jack (Skellington) earrings. At first they seemed a bit heavy, but not anymore. :)
3. I heard my mother upstairs singing some Akon song. My ears bled.

Last thing. 'Kay so my sister said that one of my 'best friends' (quotations because we aren't that close anymore) asked her if I was 'stressed' because I was behind and didn't do work at school. Uhm, first of all, I'm not that stressed anymore. I've just taken to letting the wind take me where it wishes. Secondly, how the hell would you know whether or not I do work at school? I haven't gone to class with you in what seems like ages, and you don't seem to give a damn. So do us both a favour and stop giving me wierd looks in the halls and stop asking other people about me. Or, try being friends again. I've tried and I do not want to continue being the only one having any effort.

So that last part turned out longer than I thought. Whatever. I'm gonna go write my short story now. Abby suggested I named the other world "Adanac" because it's "Canada" backwards. I think that's a much better idea than "Equalia" or "Narnia", right, Joan? Also, I bet those names are copy-righted anyway, haha.

M'kay toodles, xox

Currently listening to: Time To Dance by Panic At The Disco
Namedrop of the day:
Aliaune Damala Bouga Time Puru Nacka Lu Lu Lu Badara Akon Thiam

No comments: