Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Venin venant tordre ma bouche

Il est distillé dans mon souffle.

That translates into:
Venom which breaks my mouth, it's now distilled in my breath.
(Or something like that, haha)

Ah, summer is in the air. Or it is the air. It's fine, whichever way you see it. We had the Wolverine Run today, a 20 years and going tradition I would have rather not taken part in. I suppose it was alright though, I feel I did better this time than before. Congrats to Debbie, who came in first place, which was no surprise to anyone at all :) Oh, what place did I come in? I'd much rather not speak of it. Plus, I didn't check. Let's just say it's probably very near to the end. But who cares. It's not like I was planning to be an athlete anyway. Hmm, I suppose it was just like the typical run we've been having during practises, but this time, there were people watching. Not to mention jerks throwing water, soda, and grass at us. Do they not have anything better to do with their time? Like work? From their faces, I know they aren't the students who are ahead with their courses. I sound like such a stiff, when the truth is, I'm not that much ahead of them. I should work now.

I think I'll leave it at, "I'm starting to miss winter a little."

Peacee, xox

Currently listening to: J'échoue by Alexandre Désilets
Namedrop of the day: Spongebob Squarepants, the best fry cook in all of Bikini Bottom

No comments: