Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The word is out, this town can hardly breathe

When air is filled with dust & dying dreams.

I lied. I always say I don't know who I am, that I don't know what kind of person I am. But I lied. I know who I am. I am quite the judge of character. I know you better than you think. It's not that you're predictable, don't worry. You're all special. When I say I don't know who I am, just know that I do. Maybe not entirely, but for the most part, yes. I know I'm the kind of person who hates being pushed around by the ones close to me, but I put up with it anyway because I know it helps you succeed or makes you happy. I'm not the type to tell you that what you're doing or saying is hurting me. I'd much rather have you clueless about my bothers. But I'm also the kind of person who's hurt that you don't notice what you do to me. I'm the kind of person who over thinks things, but it ends up helping me eventually. I wait for people to change. I don't like how many times I've used the word "I" in this post. One more thing, I'm the person who wants feels like they have so much to give, but is too scared to try. I think that's enough.

Later, xox

Currently listening to: This City Is Contagious by The Cab

No comments: