Monday, June 15, 2009

Our time is almost here.

Summer's here and to be honest, I'm not feeling it. Friggg, I think it's the thought of summer school. Ugh, I cannot believe I am taking summer school. Anyway. I had some random thoughts in my head and I just needed to put them down somewhere.

I do not have the initiative to just go and frickin lose my flub. Jeebus, I don't wanna just run around by myself, I would look so retarded, because I don't look like a runner. But then again, being flabby doesn't make me one of the cool kids either. I'm not liking this situation.

My birthday is coming up in early July and it makes me wonder if I'm going to have more freedom. If you know me, you know my parents. They don't let me go places much, because I'm young and I'm a girl. Mother efffffff, not fair. Besides, I remember how to SING (Miss Congeniality reference, ou ye). But honestly, djsfgjdjhfsg. I just hope it's going to be different.

I want to have a new style and look. I love the vintage stuff, but cmon, from plain hoodies with graphic tee's and a pair of DC's to cute vintagey dresses and cardigans? A bit too drastic, don't you think? djkhgosfdi I don't like this either.

Well I should sleep, I can feel the bags under my eyes growing.

Bye, xox

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh youu sehlly tinnajjer

personally, i always loved the drastic change of style and people noticing. makes me feel important or something haha!

hallu anjly