Wednesday, June 3, 2009

If the clouds don't clear, then we'll rise above it

Heaven's gate is so near, come walk with me through.


Sometimes I wonder why I still go on this. Actually posting, I mean. The whole 'following' system makes it easy to stay updated on other people's blogs. Back to my point, who would honestly read some chick's ramblings or boring replays of my life? Other than my friends, I don't know. Like this one. Why am I typing this? Am I hoping someone I don't know is reading this? Perhaps. It used to be somewhere to vent and let pent up feelings out, but lately there hasn't been much to get all stressed out about. I've kind of half-given up on this year, just hoping to tie up loose ends and have a fresh start next year with much less mistakes. Like everything else I do, it takes me too long to adjust to change. It makes me feel clingy, which is a pet peeve I sometimes have. And no one wants to be a hypocrite, right? Didn't think so.

There are only two more days left to hand in work and do test and such, and I'm surprisingly still not feeling that whole pinch all students are supposed to feel. I am by no means ahead, on the contrary, I'm rather behind, but the actual panic still hasn't set in. My mind has this way of mollifying myself before I can feel the stress. It does this by thinking, "Hmm, 3 units in 2 days, easy peasy." And then it doesn't happen. Even then, I find some other reason why it's not terrible. Is this optimism or plain stupidity? Do I want to know? Perhaps.

It's 9:44pm and I have about 2 days to do a project. Feeling a slight tug at my heart, but nothing major yet. Maybe there's something wrong with me. Oh well.

Later, xox

Currently listening to: Before The Worst by The Script
Quote of the day: "There is no one alive who is you-er than you." - Dr Seuss

No comments: